EARLY SPRING 2015
Finally, after one of the coldest & snowiest winters on record, we are at least getting a glimpse of spring.
An ice covering of nearly 16 inches still remains on Justus Lake and remnants of it could still be there when Trout Season Opens on April 18th.
With spring on its way, the Park is looking forward to a busy regular season & has the following events scheduled for 2015:
- April 18th: 1st Day of Trout Season. Camping will be permitted around the Nature Lodge area.
- May 15th: Family Campground officially opens
- May 22nd – 25th: Memorial day Weekend: Boat Races will be held: May 23rd & 24th.
- June 6th: Crosby Beach opens
- June 7th: Oil City YMCA Triathlon
- June 13th: Horseback Trail Challenge at Lockwood
- August 15th: Annual Mountain Bike Race at Pioneer Flats
- September 12th: Park’s Triathlon (information & details are in the planning stages)
- October 10th: Rocky Grove Invitational at Pioneer Flats
More information & reservation forms are available by clicking on topics on the left-hand side of this page.
You may also call the Park Office.
Park Office hours will remain the same until the Family Campground opens on May 15th.
The Office is open Monday - Saturday from 9 AM - 5 PM and on Sunday from 10 AM - 4 PM.
Reservations, prices and other information for camping, pavilion rentals & the Cottage & Farmhouse can be obtained and made by contacting the Park Office at: 814-676-6116, or toll free at: 1-877-896-6453.
You can also obtain the latest News & Events
for the Park by clicking here.
The Park mailing address is: Two Mile Run County Park, 471 Beach Road, Franklin, PA 16323.
Our 2,695 acre Park with its 144 acre Justus Lake and nearly 28 miles of trails make
it a year-round great place to have fun and simply enjoy the outdoors.
Please click on the links shown on the left for more information.
Come & enjoy the Fun at Two Mile Run!
Hope to see you at the Park soon!