Applications must be made in advance of providing transportation service. Once your eligibility is determined, you are required to give a minimum of two working days' notice.
Types of Transportation
The Venango County Transportation Office (VCTO), provides transportation services including:
Both the Share-Ride and Fixed Route Programs are available to the general public as well as agency-sponsored passengers. Exclusive or Premium services are limited to agency clientele only.
Free or Reduced Fare Services
Depending on your age, household income, or if you are disabled, you may qualify for free or reduced fare services on these programs. Accessible vehicles are available for persons with limited mobility.
Vehicles travel throughout the County on a daily basis and we encourage you to call the VCTO for general information on all programs, times, days of service, fare information and eligibility for free or reduced fare services.
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
- Act 44
- Federal Section 5311
- Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare
- Medical Assistance Transportation Program
- Human Services Development Fund
- Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development
- Community Services Block Grant
- Local Funds
- Venango County General Fund
- Venango County Area Agency on Aging
- Venango County Mental Health and Developmental Services